Sunday, November 28, 2010

Week One: How did you do? With all the Thanksgiving feast preparations, cold weather, kids home from school, holiday shopping, football games, and travelling for some, getting in a workout may have been pretty challenging. If there's a will, there's a way, right? You CAN do it! Make it a priority, schedule it into your day, you will feel so much better. Remember you need to report back to me each Sunday your weekly total for days you worked out. Challenge started Monday, Nov. 22nd. You can leave a comment at the end of this post, or send me a message via FB or e-mail (fitditts@msn.com). Also, if you are exercising outside, you might want to read an article I posted on my last entry regarding exercising in the cold. Have a great week!

11 comments:

  1. 5! Boo. I didn't get in a Thanksgiving workout. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6 for me! (about 3 more than I probably would've without the contest)
    - Laura (Stark)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, so I'm the biggest loser here with.....3!! UGH. Gotta pick up the pace!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Travel messed me up! Nice excuse - better next week - 4 for me

    ReplyDelete
  6. 5 or 6 if sunday counts for week one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am still figuring out how to post what I have done so hopefully you received my private message to you, so far we are on Day #10 - I have worked out every day. Oh yes, it was not easy, but it is a way to get started. Deidere Kaylene (Dee)

    ReplyDelete