Sunday, December 5, 2010

Hi everyone! It's been a very busy weekend for me, so sorry about the late post. Get me your numbers asap. Some of you have said you were not able to leave a comment on the blog for whatever reason. I am not very blog savvy, so any way you want to get me the message is fine with me (facebook, e-mail: fitditts@msn.com, or comment on the blog).

Looks like we got some die hards this year. I love it! You guys are doing great. This week, I thought I would give you all an extra push and an opportunity to get in a bonus entry. So here is a bonus challenge for the week: Drink at least 64oz of water everyday. It is so important to get enough water for several reasons. To name a few: Helps our body absorb and transport nutrients, regulates body temperature, detoxifies your body, helps your metabolism, moisturizes the air in your lungs, and these are just a few reasons. Water is the BEST choice of fliuid, so lets just simplify it and say for this challenge a minimum daily intake of 64 oz of WATER! If you do it everyday, then you will get ONE bonus entry.

Have a great week and enjoy the season!

8 comments:

  1. I only get 2 days this week...between the snow and this cold/sore throat. Next week will be better I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7 days for me, again! Yea! This is a great way to keep motivated! Thanks, Jani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 6 days for me. As for the water, I am up for the challenge - up all night that is (will be)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7 for me this week. Off to measure up my 64oz for the day...

    ReplyDelete
  5. 5 for me. This week will be 6!
    Great idea for the water challenge. Good way to flush out the peppermint ice cream with brownies and hot fudge. Thanks for nothing. ;) ha ha

    ReplyDelete