Thursday, December 30, 2010

Final Week!

This is it! The contest officially ends Saturday, but if you could get me your workout count for this week asap so I can get busy writing names on tickets, that would be great. If you plan on working out on Sat., of course it will count, I will just take your word for it.

We will have the raffle at Costa Vida on Saturday at 12:30. Anyone is welcome to come, bring a friend if you want. Let me know if you plan on coming and if you cant make it, no worries. I will post the winners on the blog on Saturday. We will have three cash prizes to give away. I believe we have around $250 in prize money which I will divide by three for each of the winners. The first drawing will be between those that are tied for the most entries. So far that is Jessica Call, Katie Quinn, and Dee Paternoster who did not miss ONE day of exercise since the contest started and got in all the bonus challenges. Way to go!

Remember to get me your counts in asap, I don't want anyone to miss out on increasing their chances of winning! Thanks all, and don't forget to check back on Saturday to see if you won!


5 comments:

  1. I get 3 this week! And provided I can get 7 hours of sleep tonight, I get the bonus one too! That was the easiest challenge for me ever, because I LOVE my sleep!! I won't be able to make it to Costa Vida on Saturday, bummer! Happy new year Jani, and thanks for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6 times for me this week, plus the challenge! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got everyday this week again plus the bonus! And, I plan on working out on Saturday as well! I will be at Costa Vida on Saturday and I will see you there! Thanks again, Jani!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 6 for me this week plus the bonus! See you at Costa Vida!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got everyday this week, and the bonus. Wish I could come to Costa Vida!! Happy New Year - good luck with healthy habits this year!

    ReplyDelete